The StreamLine brand of Resistance Spot/Projection Welders is a unique creation of THE ROUECHE COMPANY. StreamLine Welders can be equipped with your choice of component brands, with special attention given to your unique machinery specifications. The combination of versatility and savings makes StreamLine a winning choice for your Seam welding needs.
Type: Streamline, LPW Series
Frame: Pedestal Type w/ Adjustable Upper Crown & Lower Knee
Transformer: Conventonal AC or MFDC Inverter
Voltage: single or Three Phase
Throat Depth: From 10 inches to 48 inches, Variable
Air Cylinder: Savair or Ohma Air/Oil Cylinders with various strokes available
Water System: Inlet/Outlet Manifolds with Visi-Flow Indicators with Shut-Offs
Initiation: Foot Switch, single/Dual Palm Buttons
Weld Control: As per Your Unique Specifications
- Versatile to provide for use of both standard or special design tooling fixtures
- Significant cost savings over comparable standard welding machine with similar capability
- Can accommodate single or multiple welding cylinders to suit a variety of applications
- Easy access to all machine components for periodic maintenance and expansion
- Dual lower channels and dual uppper lifting lugs for transport by fork truck or overhead crane.
- Can be equipped for performing both spot and projection welding operations
- Machine has small footprint which reduces space requirements
- Machine can be readily upgraded to include such features as light curtains, PLC controls, sensors for part
presence detection, operator interface controls, etc.